Professional Grade, American Made
1 (800) 636 1198 | 770-609-2682 M-F 9:30-6pm EST | Se habla español
Tables & Bases
Granite Table Top
Laminate Table Tops
Werzalit Table Tops
Metal Picnic Tables
Charbroilers & Griddles
Commercial Ice Machines
Royal 60-lb Floor Tube Fryer [ROY-RFT-60]
Photo May Not Match Selected Options
Please Call To Inquire On Availability
Usually Ships in 5 Business Days
Royal 60-lb Floor Tube Fryer
Product Spec Sheet
SS front and sides
Shipping Weight (lbs)
Assembled in USA
1 Year Parts and Labor
- All stainless steel front and sides.
- 25 lb., 50 lb., 60 lb., 75 lb., fry compound capacity, floor units (RFT). 25 lb. fry compound capacity in counter unit (RCF-25).
- No flue assembly required.
- Large frying area.
- 304 S/S vessel.
- Cast iron burners each rated @ 38,000 BTU/hr. on RFT series, 18,000 BTU/hr. burner on the RCF.
- Millivolt control system with 100% safety shut-off.
- Thermostatic control with 200 - 400 degrees F range.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles for ease of handling.
- 6" adjustable legs on the RFT series ; 4" heavy duty adjustable legs on the RCF counter top model.
- Casters, set of 4 (2 locking, 2 swivel)
- Extra Standard Sized Baskets
- Full Size Basket
- Quick Disconnect (3/4" gas hose with restraining device)
- S/S Joiner Strips (Connect two adjacent units)
- S/S Cover
- S/S Splash Guard (Easily removable with no special tools)
- Drain Station, matches fryer with cabinet storage below ( includes pan with screen and Heat Lamp).
Royal 60-lb Floor Tube Fryers are designed for easy maintenance and maximum performance at an affordable cost. The heavy gauge 304 stainless steel vessel is solidly constructed for durability and the integral tubes efficiently transfer heat for fast start up and recovery. It is designed so that the baskets of food product sit lower in cooking oil, allowing for more products cooked per second and equating more products sold. Controls are located for convenience in operation, the large 1-1/4" diameter oil drain valve is positioned to drain oil faster without interfering with fryer controls. The sides, front, door and top are constructed of easily cleaned stainless steel. The installation is hassle free without the need for flue assembly.
Value priced range alternative to big brands. There are service and distribution locations all across the US. Contact sales for pricing.
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
About American Hospitality Furniture
FREE Shipping Policy
eCommerce Shopping Cart
Copyright © American Hospitality Furniture 2011 All Rights Reserved.
MAILING ADDRESS: 5805 State Br Rd Ste G83 Johns Creek GA 30097
Atlanta Web Design Store